Thursday, August 20, 2015

Getting Ready for a NEW CATALOG!!!

Well Gang,

We are getting VERY close to the launch of the new Catty on September 1st, so today I thought I would share with you the cards we made for a gathering the other night. One is made with the outgoing "Blossom" paper pack and the super fun "Operation Smile Happy Everything" Stamp Set. I also used some Lagoon Thick Twine, our water brush, our dot embossing folder and some sponges to get the rainbow letters.

Fun fact: If you don't have a die cutting machine to emboss you can use a ROLLING PIN to emboss. For real

 The next card is to give you a SNEAK PEAK of Zoe, one of the new papers coming out (the polka dot is the front, and the blue hounds tooth is the back, although you can't see much of it. I have also used the gorgeous new Coral Shimmer Trim, Paper Birds Hostess Rewards set, and the Basics Fundamentals Whisper paper. I then did my normal inking, and a little sponging to make that gorgeous butterfly POP.

You should also check out all the other fun posts that the Braer's are doing today!! Check out these fantastic links below 

1. Brae Montgomery-http://wp.me/p4htXJ-FF
8. Nicky Scott - http://wp.me/p51mrp-Qc



1 comment: