Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ok Ladies and Gents,


Sad news... my scanner will only work for cards, not 12 by 12 layouts. This means that you get a crappy blackberry picture again today. I will find my camera cord tomorrow, I promise!


So here is today's page for you. It is using a mix of K and Co. sparkley paper and ribbonthat I have only been hoarding away for 7 years. Gotta stop doing that, just use it and then I can get new expensive paper right? So the rest of the paper is Close to my Heart, the lettering is done using some Stickles (I think it is called Patina), and then I threw on some huge Heidi Swapp flowers with some unknown brand on top. There is a border under the pictures on the right which is from CTMH.


This layout features my beautiful baby girl second cousin's once removed; the next generation of our very close Coffin Clan. There are 3 beautiful girls shown here, and then 2 gentleman who were a little jealous of the attention the girls were getting. I don't know how well you can see it, but my fav picture is the first one on the right page; the little girl on the left (Leila) is trying to push over her cousin (Mya) who is holding on to the grass for dear life.




Again, sorry for the weird picture and the funny overlap. I will get better pics going as soon as possible.


No comments: