Sunday, December 21, 2008

Beary Box Card 7

Does anyone else feel like the past week just sorta got away from them? I don't really have that much to show for it, but I know that I didn't get anywhere near the amount of crafting done that was on my list!! I did get this card done though. It is for my friend who is a fellow mechanical engineer (hence the gears, and since I am a super nerd they are made of thick card stock so that they will actually mesh and turn if you turn the very bottom one). I love this little stamps and I played with my cuttlebug dies too. I have also realized that after 3 years it may (ok is DEFINATELY) time to get a new cutting board for my sizzix!

I have also learned that I don't have anywhere near as many sheets of die cuts as any self respecting scrapper should have. I did a combo of tracing and freehanding the shape in the corner, and given how much I love that shape I should have more of them. I mean really!!

Ladies, I wish everyone a great holiday season. Remember that calories eaten in celebration don't actually count, so enjoy all the great flavours of this time of year. I hope that Scrappy Santa finds everyone and that the only coal is from charcoal pencils....

1 comment:

Sonya said...

you are so crafty!!! i'm jealous of ability to create such things.. hehe!! hope santa was good to you :) see you soon?