Sunday, November 30, 2008

This weeks Beary Box Entry

This week I only got a layout done for the competition. Well that isn't completely true, I was at an all day crop on Saturday, and I did do a card using the layout but I forgot to take a picture of it before I put it into the box of cards to be donated to our troops overseas to send home throughout the year.

So my layout this week if of my neice and my nephew at their respective 1st birthday parties in Sept. They both thought the tissue paper was much more exciting than presents. Heck, Tyler got so excited that he tried to steal Emily's tissue paper at her party too!!

I love the bright colours that these pics allowed me to use, it was a little strange given the amount of Christmas cards I have been making.



Hope everyone is having a great week, I haven't even had a chance to see how many entries there are this week. I hope that there are lots because I am having so much fun with these challenges.

No comments: